Apply To Receive the 2021 NOT REAL ART Grant for Artists
Wednesday, January 12, 2022
Friday, December 10, 2021
We are looking for a t-shirt design that represents what “no more starving artist” Could look like. This is not redesigning of the brand/logo. This is an opportunity to have a cool concept on a T-shirt and get Artist and supporters excited.
· Fee: No charge
· Host: NMSAF Art AID
· Managed by: ATB Fine Art Group Inc.
· Call opens December 10, 2021
· Deadline for submission: January 30, 2022 11:59PM
· Prize: $500.00
· Winner Announcement: TBA
1. Must reside in Palm Beach County ONLY
2. Must be 18 years or older
3. Open to professional artists/designers
4. All artists must submit the following:
· Only one design submission per artist
· If the art is created by a company, the company must be owned and controlled by the artist in which the design is solely created by
· An original piece of art created solely by the artist submitting.
· Artist must use the official logo within the t-shirt design.
5. Winning artist must :
· Provide the chosen design in both a jpeg & png format
· Understand that this design will be the property of the NMSAF. The artist can show the image for promotion/portfolio/résumé purposes only however they cannot sell or reuse that same image/ image for any other future projects.
· Will be required to fill out a 1099 IRS Form
· Agree to the transfer of rights to work contract that will be provided
6. All artists must submit the following:
a) Updated CV/resume (Word doc or PDF format ONLY) no more than 2 pages
b) Updated Bio (Word doc or PDF format ONLY) no more than 2 pages
c) Images/content of work that produced by artist. Maximum of one image design
d) All images must be in JPEG format. Name your images YOUR LAST NAME_TSHIRT. Images cannot be smaller than 150 – 300 dpi or maximum of 1 – 3 MB. only. www.dropbox.com to email@example.com
e) HOW TO APPLY
Please follow the detailed instructions below:
· Log in to your account at https://www.dropbox.com
· Click Create
· Click Folder
· Name your folder YOUR First & Last Name and T-shirt Design ( Example: Joe Smith t-shirt design)
· You will see two choices for “who can access”. Click SPECIFIC PEOPLE
· Click Next
· Type to firstname.lastname@example.org
· Keep “ CAN EDIT”
· Add the message. YOUR NAME applying for T-shirt design contest
· Click share
· The folder should now be in your dashboard.
· Click the folder
· Click the button that says UPLOAD
· Click files
· Proceed to upload all your content into the folder
Friday, November 19, 2021
Having displayed my work at many successful exhibitions and received regional and international recognition, I am a seasonal artist who can present the world of nature freshly and uniquely through oils using my unique style. My work allows the viewer to enter my paintings and immerse themselves into the spaces that I create.
It is my greatest hope to continue to use my painting as a means of income, as well as to continue to influence young people to pursue their dreams of being an artist.
Due to the COVID-19 many of my public-school class have been canceled. The grant money will allow me the opportunity to rent studio space and supplies to continue my work and provide space to teach.
Palm Beach Cultural Council West Palm Beach, Florida
Ft. Lauderdale Art Museum Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
Ann Norton Sculpture Garden West Palm Beach, Florida
Art of Sherlock Holmes London, England
Collaboration by ATB Fine Art Group West Palm Beach, Florida
Town of Magnolia Park
City of Miami Beach
Ft. Lauderdale Museum
Figler Family Chiropractic
Sheiler Law Practice
For more information about Lupe Lawrence, please the information below.
Her studio is at:
11300 Legacy Avenue, suite 140
Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410
Thursday, November 18, 2021
Collaboration by ATB Fine Art Group Inc. is producing an exclusive directory of artists from Palm Beach County that will be distributed on the island of St. Barts tourism department as well as in South Florida. The catalog is for the clients to contact the artists directly.
No commission will be paid to ATB if a sale or commission is accrued from the catalog. This is strictly a marketing tool for the artists.
Some of the areas that the catalogs will be distributed will be:
- · Office of Tourism
- · Real Estate offices
- · Hotels
- · Villas
- · Yachts
The artist will have a 2 page spread in the 8”x8” book. LIMITED SPACE. First come first serve.
Any artist that accepts a sale or commission of art out of the USA jurisdiction, it is their responsibility to know the shipping and customs rates. Please do your research when handling all International transactions.
Apply To Receive the 2021 NOT REAL ART Grant for Artists Deadline May 1, 2021 Submit your application at www.NotRealArt.com
Due to the low submission the deadline has been extended to May 13, 2019 11:59pm We are now accepting RFP’s for the first Ar...
at We are happy to announce that we are providing another opportunity for 4-5 local fine artists to participate at SunFest 2019 ...
Call to Artists Title: Artist Relief Grants 2021 To support artists still struggling during this COVID-19 crisis, the No More Starving Art...