Wednesday, May 20, 2020
APPLICATION LAUNCH DATE - FRIDAY, MAY 22ND AT 8:00 AM
RESTART BUSINESS GRANTS
(25 Employees or Fewer)
(25 Employees or Fewer)
Assistance Offered: $25,000 maximum award (Grants & Forgivable Loans received by businesses related to COVID-19 will be reduced from eligible maximum award)
- Business has 25 employees or fewer
- Business has been operating since October 1, 2019 and was still operating on February 29, 2020
- Business is located in Palm Beach County
- Business is not a publicly traded company
- Business is not a non-profit organization
- Business does not exceed $3 million in total gross receipts or sales
- Businesses with 25 or less employees and total gross receipts or sales of $3-5M will be funded from the $10M allocation
Examples of Eligible Businesses
- Child Care Centers, Adult Day Care Centers
- Gyms & Fitness Studios
- Hair Salons, Nail Salons, Barber Shops
- Health Care Services & Medical Offices
- Professional Services
Based on NAICS Codes
- Restaurants, Caterers, Bakeries
- Retail – Physical Brick/Mortar Store
- Commercial Lease, Mortgage, or Rent Payments
- Other Expenses - due to new safety provisions
- Fully executed application, including certifications, affirmations, and acknowledgements
- Financial information such as tax returns and payroll report
- Active Palm Beach County Business Tax Receipt
- Active copy of your Registered Business as shown on SunBiz.Org
- To support businesses most affected by COVID 19
- Minimum number of business helped under this program is 2000, if maximum award is granted
- Completed applications will be processed in the order that they were received
- PBC will be partnering with S/M/WBE vendors to process business grant applications
Statistics: FL Department of Economic Opportunity 2018 employment data
- 58% of businesses in Palm Beach County have 5 or less employees
- 20% of businesses in Palm Beach County have 6-25 employees
- 22% of businesses in Palm Beach County have over 25 employees
at May 20, 2020
Monday, May 18, 2020
Tuesday, May 12, 2020
The Lodge on Twitchell Lake where the Adirondack Center for Writing hosts its Anne LaBastille Writers Residency
at May 12, 2020
Thursday, May 7, 2020
As the COVID-19 outbreak further threatens the cultural and arts writing landscape, the Arts Writers Grant Program is grateful for the Andy Warhol Foundation’s continued support.
Here's an opportunity for writers to take advantage of this very comprehensive grant.
Monday, May 4, 2020
GivingTuesday is a global generosity movement unleashing the power of people and organizations to transform their communities and the world. We're launching #GivingTuesdayNow, a global day of unity to take place on May 5, 2020, as a response to the unprecedented need caused by COVID-19.
Please DONATE to our organization
at May 04, 2020
Palm Beach Opera is looking for Teaching Artists! Teaching Artists play a fundamental role in Palm Beach Opera’s work within the greater Pal...
Due to the low submission the deadline has been extended to May 13, 2019 11:59pm We are now accepting RFP’s for the first Ar...
at We are happy to announce that we are providing another opportunity for 4-5 local fine artists to participate at SunFest 2019 ...
Call to Artists Title: Artist Relief Grants 2021 To support artists still struggling during this COVID-19 crisis, the No More Starving Art...