Friday, May 22, 2020
Wednesday, May 20, 2020
PBC CARES FOR BUSINESS - RESTART BUSINESS GRANTS
APPLICATION LAUNCH DATE - FRIDAY, MAY 22ND AT 8:00 AM
RESTART BUSINESS GRANTS
(25 Employees or Fewer)
(25 Employees or Fewer)
Assistance Offered: $25,000 maximum award (Grants & Forgivable Loans received by businesses related to COVID-19 will be reduced from eligible maximum award)
- Business has 25 employees or fewer
- Business has been operating since October 1, 2019 and was still operating on February 29, 2020
- Business is located in Palm Beach County
- Business is not a publicly traded company
- Business is not a non-profit organization
- Business does not exceed $3 million in total gross receipts or sales
- Businesses with 25 or less employees and total gross receipts or sales of $3-5M will be funded from the $10M allocation
Examples of Eligible Businesses
- Child Care Centers, Adult Day Care Centers
- Gyms & Fitness Studios
- Hair Salons, Nail Salons, Barber Shops
- Health Care Services & Medical Offices
- Professional Services
Based on NAICS Codes
- Restaurants, Caterers, Bakeries
- Retail – Physical Brick/Mortar Store
- Commercial Lease, Mortgage, or Rent Payments
- Other Expenses - due to new safety provisions
- Fully executed application, including certifications, affirmations, and acknowledgements
- Financial information such as tax returns and payroll report
- Active Palm Beach County Business Tax Receipt
- Active copy of your Registered Business as shown on SunBiz.Org
- To support businesses most affected by COVID 19
- Minimum number of business helped under this program is 2000, if maximum award is granted
- Completed applications will be processed in the order that they were received
- PBC will be partnering with S/M/WBE vendors to process business grant applications
Statistics: FL Department of Economic Opportunity 2018 employment data
- 58% of businesses in Palm Beach County have 5 or less employees
- 20% of businesses in Palm Beach County have 6-25 employees
- 22% of businesses in Palm Beach County have over 25 employees
Monday, May 18, 2020
New PIF Artist Warrior
Tuesday, May 12, 2020
Artist Opportunities with Upcoming Deadlines in May and June, 2020
The Lodge on Twitchell Lake where the Adirondack Center for Writing hosts its Anne LaBastille Writers Residency
Thursday, May 7, 2020
The Andy Warhol Foundation Arts Writers Grant
As the COVID-19 outbreak further threatens the cultural and arts writing landscape, the Arts Writers Grant Program is grateful for the Andy Warhol Foundation’s continued support.
Here's an opportunity for writers to take advantage of this very comprehensive grant.
New Round of 20/20/50 ARTIST RELIEF VIRTUAL EXHIBITION
20/20/50 ARTISTS CONNECT COMMUNITY
Sponsored by Marcia Levine, Arts Commission Vice Chair and Art Patron
DEADLINE May 15th 12noon
Boynton Beach Art in Public Places has launched an artists program to create 24”W x 18”H artworks that can be submitted digitally and contain a verbal and visual message that conveys ways we continue to connect to community.
Examples of verbal messaging: Be Kind, Compassion, Unity, Love, Hope, Mercy, Generous, Good, Considerate, Grateful….
20 selected artists will have their artwork printed on one of 20 signs placed throughout the City. Each selected artist will receive $50 and have their artwork printed on the front of the sign. The back of the sign will promote the artists name and web site, along with the City of Boynton Beach Art in Public Places BoyntonBeachArts.org and ThirdStreetSigns.com.
How to submit your artwork by the May 15th 12noon DEADLINE:
Eligibility: Palm Beach County artists over 18yrs old. Boynton Beach artists will receive preferred selection.
Email submissions to: Coles-DobayD@bbfl.us and copy BlanksN@bbfl.us
Submission to include:
- Email address
- Physical/ Studio address
- Social Media Sites
- Artwork Name
- Artwork Medium
- Attach a 24"W x 18"H jpeg image of your artwork (300dpi) 1 to 2mb (smaller or larger files will be rejected)
- Copy and paste above with answers in an email addressed to Coles-DobayD@bbfl.us and copy BlanksN@bbfl.us and attach artwork.
The selected artists will be notified via email and an artwork release form will be requested.
Please visit the Art in Public Places social media sites to see the current 20/20/50 ARTIST RELIEF VIRTUAL EXHIBITION
Monday, May 4, 2020
Giving Tuesday 2020 COVID-19
GivingTuesday is a global generosity movement unleashing the power of people and organizations to transform their communities and the world. We're launching #GivingTuesdayNow, a global day of unity to take place on May 5, 2020, as a response to the unprecedented need caused by COVID-19.
Please DONATE to our organization
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)
Helen M. Salzberg Visiting Artist Fellowship
Helen M. Salzberg Visiting Artist Fellowship The HMS Visiting Artist Fellowship is a new initiative at Palm Beach State College made possibl...
Artwork Archive just announced an Art Business Accelerator Grant! The application is open to visual artists and it is free to apply. Artwo...
We are so excited to be participating in the Great Give again. Please help us meet our goal this year. Donate Now Starts April 24...
Thank you to collector James R. Lane for supporting Continuum PB Arts 2021 by purchasing Marcela Ramos Castillo's His Bed, My Bed, Th...