Call to Artists for T-shirt Design Contest for No More Starving Artists Foundation
We are looking for a t-shirt design that represents what “no more starving artist” Could look like. This is not redesigning of the brand/logo. This is an opportunity to have a cool concept on a T-shirt and get Artist and supporters excited.
· Fee: No charge
· Host: NMSAF Art AID
· Managed by: ATB Fine Art Group Inc.
· Call opens December 10, 2021
· Deadline for submission: January 30, 2022 11:59PM
· Prize: $500.00
· Winner Announcement: TBA
1. Must reside in Palm Beach County ONLY
2. Must be 18 years or older
3. Open to professional artists/designers
4. All artists must submit the following:
· Only one design submission per artist
· If the art is created by a company, the company must be owned and controlled by the artist in which the design is solely created by
· An original piece of art created solely by the artist submitting.
· Artist must use the official logo within the t-shirt design.
5. Winning artist must :
· Provide the chosen design in both a jpeg & png format
· Understand that this design will be the property of the NMSAF. The artist can show the image for promotion/portfolio/résumé purposes only however they cannot sell or reuse that same image/ image for any other future projects.
· Will be required to fill out a 1099 IRS Form
· Agree to the transfer of rights to work contract that will be provided
6. All artists must submit the following:
a) Updated CV/resume (Word doc or PDF format ONLY) no more than 2 pages
b) Updated Bio (Word doc or PDF format ONLY) no more than 2 pages
c) Images/content of work that produced by artist. Maximum of one image design
d) All images must be in JPEG format. Name your images YOUR LAST NAME_TSHIRT. Images cannot be smaller than 150 – 300 dpi or maximum of 1 – 3 MB. only. www.dropbox.com to firstname.lastname@example.org
e) HOW TO APPLY
Please follow the detailed instructions below:
· Log in to your account at https://www.dropbox.com
· Click Create
· Click Folder
· Name your folder YOUR First & Last Name and T-shirt Design ( Example: Joe Smith t-shirt design)
· You will see two choices for “who can access”. Click SPECIFIC PEOPLE
· Click Next
· Type to email@example.com
· Keep “ CAN EDIT”
· Add the message. YOUR NAME applying for T-shirt design contest
· Click share
· The folder should now be in your dashboard.
· Click the folder
· Click the button that says UPLOAD
· Click files
· Proceed to upload all your content into the folder