Saturday, July 25, 2020
Thursday, July 23, 2020
Tuesday, July 21, 2020
Call to Artists
NMSAF Artist Relief- Virtual Live Art- Artist/Business Collaboration
Artist is to perform on a live stream of a local business's social media platform to generate traffic to the business and to also promote the artist. The No More Starving Artists Foundation will finance the artist for the performance. The artist will stream either through Facebook Live via Zoom or Instagram Live streaming through the business.
· Venue: Online
· Host: No More Starving Artists Foundation
· Stipends: $150-$1000
· Date of event: August 5-September 5, 2020
· Deadline for submission: July 30, 2020
1. Reside in Palm Beach County
2. Must be a living professional artist
3. Must be 18 years or older
4. Open to:
· Spoken word
· Musician (Soloist)
· Singer (Soloist)
· Live Painting or Drawing
· Art tutorial
· Band-Limited to 5 performers (Not available at the moment)
5. Must have a website or a social media platform devoted exclusively to your art discipline
6. Must have both a Facebook and a Instagram accounts
7. Must have a Zoom Account
1. Resides out of the area
3. Estates of representatives of deceased artists
How to submit:
Please send all contents via www.dropbox.com to email@example.com ONLY. Any work not submitted in this format, will be disqualified. Create a folder in Dropbox with your first and last name and put all your contents in your folder.
· All artists must submit
1. Head shot (JPEG). Images cannot be smaller than 150dpi-300dpi max. 1MB-3MB.
2. Bio (Word Doc or PDF)
3. Artist CV
· Designated artists must provide content based on their discipline
1. All performance artist (spoken word poet, singer, dancer, and musician) must provide at list two YouTube or Vimeo URL’s showing performance. Please provide your links in a Word Doc or PDF format. Minimum performance per link: 2 minutes.
2. Visual artist: Provide three images (JPEG). Images cannot be smaller than 150dpi-300dpi max. 1MB-3MB
1. Spoken word artist performance- 30mins Stipend- $100
2. Dancer- 30mins Stipend- $175
3. Singer (soloist), Musician(soloist), Live painter, Art Tutorial 1hr Stipend-$250
4. Band (up to 5) (N/A)
*NMSAF asks that the artist to keep their performance content clean with limited to no profanity and no nudity. If the artist cannot agree to these terms, they will not receive their stipend for their performance.
Monday, July 20, 2020
Eligibility: Country: United States
The Currier Museum of Art invites applications for our new social practice artist residency, Artists in the Community, for a residency period beginning in late winter/early spring 2021.
The residency program is central to the Currier Museum mission of connecting audiences with art and creative thinking. Artists in the Community deepens this mission through an open call to social practice artists who share the goal of impacting people through the transformative power of art. Applications are open until Sept. 1.
The Currier Museum welcomes and encourages proposals from Black, Indigenous, and people of color (BIPOC) as well as members of the LGBTQ community. The museum does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Applicants must demonstrate a history of social engagement in their art making practice and production. Successful applicants will develop an innovative project with tangible outcomes that align with the tenets of their own practice, the mission of the museum, and the needs of the community partner(s) with whom they will collaborate. Artists and small collectives (no more than 3 people) working in any media are eligible to apply. https://www.anyartist.org
2020 Artist Impact
Due to the low submission the deadline has been extended to May 13, 2019 11:59pm We are now accepting RFP’s for the first Ar...
at We are happy to announce that we are providing another opportunity for 4-5 local fine artists to participate at SunFest 2019 ...
In partnership with the Ted Center (Center For Technology, Enterprise and Development), NMSAF is coordinating a line of free professional ...