Thursday, March 31, 2022
Monday, March 21, 2022
Call to Artists for Sunfest Group Tent
· Venue : Sunfest- Downtown West Palm Beach/WPB Arts & Entertainment District
· Curated by: No More Starving Artists Foundation (NMSAF)
· Date: April 28-May 1, 2022
· Criteria: 4-5 artists are being provided an opportunity to participate at Florida’s largest waterfront music and art festival on behalf of NMSAF.
· Fee: $25.00 MAKE PAYMENT HERE (NON-REFUNDABLE)
· Discipline: Fine art
· Commission:80/20 (Artist/Charity)
· Eligibility: Open to artists residing in Palm Beach County only. Work will be reviewed and juried by members of the NMSAF board of directors & ATB Fine Art Group Inc.
· Artist must be available for early morning set up on April 28th, Everyday during the event and tear down on May 1st in the evening.
· Requirements for submission: All submissions must be sent via dropbox.com to email@example.com.
1. Application filled out CLICK HERE
2. Your CV with address, phone number, Email and website listed
3. 3 images of examples of the type of work exhibiting
4. Up to 3 images of examples of your past booth display. The images must be an accurate representation of the work to be exhibited and reflect current creations. Image quality is very important.
5. (JPEG). Image cannot be smaller than 150dpi- 300dpi max.
6. The submitting artist must have created the original art.
*Any submissions not sent thru dropbox.com to this specific email address will be disqualified.
· All participating artists are required to perform live art for the days participating.
· Deadline: April 16, 2022. Announcement on April 18, 2022
· How to submit to the call:
Please follow the detailed instructions below to submit:
· Log in to your account at https://www.dropbox.com
· Click Create
· Click Folder
· Name your folder YOUR First & Last Name and Sunfest ( Example: Joe Smith Sunfest)
· You will see two choices for “who can access”. Click SPECIFIC PEOPLE
· Click Next
· Type to firstname.lastname@example.org
· Keep “ CAN EDIT”
· Add the message. YOUR NAME applying for Sunfest
· Click share
· The folder should now be in your dashboard.
· Click the folder
· Click the button that says UPLOAD
· Click files
· Proceed to upload all your contents into the folder including application
Rules of NMSAF
1. Artists who are accepted will be e-mailed all registration material.
2. Artist will manage their own sales transactions. The split is 80% (Artist) 20% . Commission must be paid within 10 days after the event. Receipt books will be provided to the artist to keep track of sales.
3. Up to 5 artists will be in the tent space.
4. A 10’x30’ (6’ high) tent will be provided by the venue.
5. You will be contacted to receive your credentials for SunFest. You cannot share your credentials with any other individual per the rules of the venue.
6. All artists are responsible for any additional setup needs. (Ex. walls, additional tables, bins for prints, shelving, hanging devises, lights, extension cords, art supplies)
7. All art must be priced and labeled
8. All artists will follow the schedule for the booth.
9. You are responsible for your own method of sales. (PayPal, Square, Venmo, CashApp etc..)
10. Artist cannot have minors under the age of 15 onsite in the tent. Any minor is only allowed to be onsite if they are assisting the artists for volunteer hours for high school. This must be approved by the school in advance as well as NMSAF.
11. Artist cannot have pets on site. Service animals will need to be confirmed by Sunfest directly.
12. Failure to comply with rules and/or displays of inappropriate behavior will result in expulsion from the show and ineligibility for admission to future NMSAF or ATB shows. Any artist expelled from the show shall have no right to seek recovery of lost profits or other damages NMSAF.
13. Please respect the space of your colleagues in the booth.
14. You must do live art during your participation in the space.
15. Please note, you will be provided with information on where the artist entrance is. There are designated times when admission is allowed at this entrance. You must have your credentials on at all times to avoid any issues.
116. No artists may tear down their space until the event has ended on May 1. 2022 All artists must be on site the last hours of SunFest on this day.
17. Artist will receive times via email.
*The $25 fee is to support the Young Masters Program
Tuesday, March 15, 2022
The timing of the survey is critical, as our county’s cultural sector emerges from a $360 million loss in economic activity due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Results from the survey will help the Cultural Council understand the sectors current needs and create future plans that support its continued recovery. Respondents must live or work in Palm Beach County.
The survey is open only until April 1, takes less than 10 minutes to complete, and is available in Spanish and Creole. I invite you to join The No More Starving Artists Foundation and let your voice be heard. Please visit https://survey.alchemer.com/s3/6744836/CCPartner to begin the survey.
Thank you for your continued support of our cultural community.
Thank you to collector James R. Lane for supporting Continuum PB Arts 2021 by purchasing Marcela Ramos Castillo's His Bed, My Bed, Th...
We are so excited to be participating in the Great Give again. Please help us meet our goal this year. Donate Now Starts April 24...
The Adolph and Esther Gottlieb Emergency Grant program is intended to provide interim financial assistance to qualified painters, printmake...