NMSAF Fundraiser Day -Live Art Battle
Fri. Dec. 8- 11am-4pm
No More Starving Artists Foundation (NMSAF) mission is to help artists be sustainable personally and professionally by providing opportunities and services. The 501(c)3 raises money for awards, grants, scholarship, and prizes for creatives. They also provide business development opportunities.
NMSAF Goes to South Beach is an exhibition sponsored by MUSE Modern & Contemporary Art Fair and curated by ATB Fine Art Group Inc., where 32 artists throughout the state of Florida including Palm Beach County, Dade County and even Jacksonville have the opportunity to exhibit and sell their art during Miami Art Week. The exhibition runs from November 30-December 10.
The exhibition is at Kimpton Angler’s Hotel 660 Washington Ave, Miami Beach, FL
Artists who are interested in competing in the Live Art Battle must email email@example.com with ART BATTLE SUBMISSION in the subject line.
In the body, please introduce yourself and give a short description about you & your work & a link to your website so your work can be surveyed.
- Once accepted there is a $75 competition fee (Non-Refundable)
- Exhibitors (Free)
- 5 artists competing (ONLY 1 SPOT LEFT)
- $500 prize
- No spray painting is allowed.
- Must be hand painted or drawn.
- A 24”x36” canvas will be provided to each artist.
- Artists will be responsible for the following.
· Paint (or charcoal or pastels)
· Paint brushes
· Water containers
· Drop cloths ( A MUST)
· Additional tools ( including fixative)
- Artists must be finished by 4pm
- Public will vote on the winning piece from 6pm –10pm
- Artist sets the price for the work to sell.
- 50/50 split between NMSAF & Artist.
- If the work does not sell by the end of the night, the work goes back to the artist.
Deadline for the submission is Sunday, November 5, 2023, 3pm